Thursday, January 10, 2013

Regal Winter 2013 Catalogue and New Year 2013 eCatalogue

Happy New Year! I hope 2013 is off to a good start for everyone!

I just thought I'd let you know about Regal's new eCatalogue out for January. It contains 50 pages of products you won't find in the regular catalogue - some clearance items, other products with low quantities and some items that would be great for gag gifts, teacher gifts, thank you gifts or hostess gifts.

Take a peek here - As always, if you see something you want to order, you can order it online through my Regal web store or send an email to me at regalgiftscanada@gmail.com 

There's also the regular Winter 2013 Regal catalogue to order from, up until the end of February. I still have a few copies of these left, so if you'd like me to send you one, just let me know.

All the best,

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment