Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lauren Hutton makeup line now available through Regal!

Regal is excited to announce that we are now carrying the world famous line of Lauren Hutton Makeup - a makeup system specifically designed for women over 40.

View the video at
http://kathysima.shopregal.ca/Pages/LaurenHutton.aspx

Read the brochure and view Regal's introductory special at
http://www.regal.ca/PDF/LaurenHutton.pdf

Save an additional 5% when you place your order online in the month of January.
www.kathysima.shopregal.ca

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I would like to order the Lauren Hutton over 40 makeup. I used to wear the pink.. However, I'm not sure if I am closer to a yellow tone as I have aged my skin is tougher. I cannot find anywhere else that delivers Lauren Hutton makeup to canada. I love that stuff. How do I order and can you mail it to my home in Barrie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you guys use the shipping through Ontario, it definitely makes things easier.

    ReplyDelete