Thursday, September 10, 2009

View Regal Catalogues online - or request the current one to be sent to you

To view the current Regal gift catalogues online, visit http://www.regalcatalogues.ca/

If you would like to place an order, or if you would like me to send you a current catalogue, please email me at RegalGiftsCanada@gmail.com or complete the Catalogue Request form at the bottom of this page.

All Regal products are backed by Regal's Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
If during the first 30 days after purchasing a product, you are not satisfied for any reason, return the unused portion for a full refund of the purchase price.

Kathy
Your Independent Regal Representative
Durham Region, ON

9 comments:

  1. would like a catalogue current send to Janice macleod845durhampictou county ns b0k1h0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have the latest catalogue sent to me. Brenda Parent, 4 Wellington St., Campbellton, NB, E3N 1G2. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. catalogue please-patricia munroe 51 roslyn drive dartmouth ns b2w 2m2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would like regal catalogue 2021 mail to. Diane Kerr 604 Ave. William David Montreal Quebec Canada H1V 2R3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would like a Regal 2021 catalogue mailed to me @ W. McLennan, 10436 - 14 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6J 5S9. I used to be a Regal rep in Edmonton many years ago. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAn you please send me the new 2021 summer Regal catelouge to 102 Sandford Crescent SE Medicine Hat Alberta T1B-3M3.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to have a catalogue sent to me @
    Dorothy Comeau, 4-32 Park St, Yarmouth Nova Scotia
    B5A2A5

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love a catalogue. K. Carr 4 Lake Street Thunder Bay, On. P7B 2V6

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello I would like to have a catalog sent to my home. 79 McCarthy Cres. Angus, On L0M1B3 tyvm

    ReplyDelete